Making a an announcement about the upcoming workshop on the "Craft of Scalping". This is what I intend to cover in it
- Market Statistics & Probabilities based approach
- Focus on NIFTY only – One Market, multiple trades, size big philosophy!
- Intraday only strategy - No overnight risk!
- Free access to trading room for two months (Only for Early birds)
- Key Topics
- Probability Basics
- NIFTY Market Back-tested Probabilistic Setups
- Position Sizing & Trade Management
- Execution Platforms and related Customization
- Trading Psychology
- Trading as a Business
Pre-requisite and Disclaimers
- You should either be or looking forward to be a full time trader to benefit from this approach.
- You need to understand the basics of Options and Option Greeks and a statistical bent of mind. We trade NIFTY Options with Nifty Futures as reference largely due to cost advantages.
- You need to understand that it would take at least 6 months to understand and profit from this method - the workshop is only a beginning, skill building takes time, commitment and practice. If you cannot afford to put in the above, please don't even bother to get started.
- Trading or Scalping is a business and can work only as a primary business, this is not something to be done on the side, this is not a hobby.
- My method aims to teach you how to capture 10 to 25% of the range on a given day.
- My method is an adapted form of Probabilistic trading, designed for scalping NIFTY Options, the two links and references below will give you a sense of the approach- a) http://www.futuresmag.com/2011/09/30/probability-trading-best-both-worlds b) http://www.traderslaboratory.com/forums/market-profile/4803-trading-market-statistics-links.html c) ORB Trade adapted from - Toby Crabel and Mark Fisher - This is one of the fundamental parts of the approach.
- You need to understand that it is NOT a get rich quick scheme.
- You need to understand that this is not an advisory or tip providing service.
Venue - Grand Mercure, Koramangala, Bangalore
Date & Time - 10:00 am to 5:00 pm on 10th of Feb'18
Ladies get a 50% discount on the full fees - Pay here
*Free for the physically challenged - Please contact me on mail or through the contact form.
For anything else feel free to reach out to me through the contact page or email.